Welcome to Amber’s Animal Outreach!
“Amber’s Animal Outreach supports, serves and represents domestic animals and their surrounding community by promoting and providing common sense solutions to matters plaguing animal welfare today so there will be one less helpless animal tomorrow.”
- Amber Nelson, a 14 year old is following her Dream …to strive for the welfare of all dogs in any possible way to avoid unnecessary euthanization
- She has been written up in articles since the age of 7 years old and continues to help dogs in any way she can.
- She has been involved with many dog rescues in the area, raising $1000’s for dogs in need for hip knee surgery, knee surgery, even burn victims.
- When Amber turned 13 years old last year in March, she asked if she could open her own non-profit 501c3 organization.
- Her wish was granted with all her hard work, dedication and long hours of work, networking dogs to find homes, fundraising, and helping the needy; from finding food to homes for these voiceless souls.
- Her non-profit 501c3 organization was established in July 2014, named “Amber’s Animal Outreach.”