Ambers Animal Outreach ‐Service Request Form
Amber’s Animal Outreach provides assistance grants and resources to pet owners who are unable to pay for emergency veterinary care for their companion dogs.
Basic Eligibility guidelines are as follows:
- The applicant must be seeking assistance for one animal in need of urgent medical care
- The applicant must obtain a diagnosis and treatment plan before applying
- Animal MUST be spayed or neutered to qualify
- Pet owners must first apply to Care Cred
- Pet Owner must live in United States
- Animal must a life threatening injury or illness that requires urgent care and tratmetn.
- Animal must have a favorable prognosis
Ambers Animal Outreach cannot help with the following:
- Existing veterinary
- Animal’s medical needs that are ongoing conditions or treatments (ie: Chemotherapy, diabetes)
- Animal’s testing or diagnostic work (ie: x-‐rays, MRI, blood work)
- Animal ‘s vaccinations , annual exams,
- The goal of the program is to help animals who need immediate veterinary care to survive. Our typical grants are $100-‐$500, however larger grants may be awarded based upon several factors including: Medical urgency, financial need and available funding
- Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, the program is unable to help everyone who applies. Before applying, you must have a clear diagnosis and specific treatment plan in place and willing to receive treatment at our veterinarian of choose.
- If an animal is in need of immediate care, where any delay will put the animal at risk, it is the owner’s responsibility and duty to seek care for the animal immediately. There is no guarantee that our program will be able to provide financial assistance.